Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello World



My mind is never at rest. Words are constantly swimming, singing, and often screaming to be heard. Thoughts are only able to breathe when I put them to a page. Relief from the chaos of my own mind is one of the many reasons why I write. Penning my thoughts allows me to keep a positive perspective. It changes the way that I look at life. I want to see the world through fresh eyes every day, as if the tears of yesterday were forgotten. 


I photograph the small and the large, the obviously beautiful and the overlooked. Everyday life has as much a right to be remembered as the life-changing events, because after all, it is the small moments that shape us. 
My goal is to capture life in words and pictures. So hello world and welcome to my mind. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW am I like the first one to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love seeing your pictures, and your righting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)